Prestige Property Management, Inc.
1810 Monroe Ste. 22 P.O. Box 1511 North Bend, OR 97459
Tel. 541-751-9415 Fax 541-751-0615
prestigeproperty @frontier.com www.prestigepm.net
Application fees are $40.00 per person 18 years of age and older.
The following guidelines will be followed in the processing of the application. Non-compliance of the following guidelines is grounds for immediate denial of the application. The application is subject to the agents/owners approval. The property will remain “for rent” until an application is approved. Applications are processed in the order they are received. An application will be provided to anyone who inquires about the rental. The verification of the rental application could take up to two business days.
- Application is to be filled out completely. If information is missing or incorrect it could delay or deny application.
- Applicant must provide two forms of ID. One must include a photo.
- Applications are required from each person who is over the age of 18 years who will be occupying the unit.
- Unfavorable information provided by one applicant could be grounds for the denial of all applicants.
- Applicant must provide 2 years of verifiable unbiased/unrelated sources of rental history. If you are unable to provide 2 years of rental history an exception can be made with a co-signor or an increased deposit. (To be determined by agent/owner)
- Co-signors are required to complete and have been approved in the application process.
- If with the information provided by the applicant we are unable to determine prior rental history the application may be denied.
- Actions and behaviors during the application process could be grounds for the denial of the application.
Applicant must show at least 2 times the amount of the rent in verifiable income. Income less than two times the amount of rent is grounds for denial of application.
Applicants may be required to provide pay stubs as employment verification.
Applicants who are self-employed will be required to provide the previous years’ tax return for proof of income.
Consumer credit report will be obtained through a Credit Service. Negative or adverse debt is grounds for the denial of the application or may require a qualified co-signer.
A conviction, guilty or no-contest plea for a felony in the category of offenses against persons, fraud or deception, weapons, sexual offenses, drug (including delivery, intent to sell, in possession or manufacturing) or damage to property can be grounds for denial of the application or immediate termination of the lease.
Revised 1/26/18 CI